Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course
- Start Date:
- Jun 24, 2020
- Finish date:
- Jun 26, 2020
- Last Revised:
- May 10, 2017
- 4500.00 USD
- Not Specified
Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course
The Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course is designed for this purpose, as well as to provide insight into the importance of cybersecurity, and the integral role of cyber security professionals. This course will also cover four key areas of cyber security: 1) cyber security architecture principles, 2) security of networks, systems, applications and data, 3) incident response, and 4) the security implications of the adoption of emerging technologies. Designed as a foundational course, it will also prepare learners for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Exam.
- Understand basic cybersecurity concepts and definitions
- Apply cyber security architecture principles
- Identify components of a cyber security architecture
- Understand malware analysis concepts and methodology
- Recognize the methodologies and techniques for detecting host-and-network-based intrusions via intrusion detection technologies
- Zero to three years cyber security experience.
- Audit, risk, compliance, information security, government and legal professionals with a familiarity of basic IT/IS concepts who:
- are new to cyber security
- are interested in entering the field of cyber security
- are interested in an ISACA cyber security credential holder
- This course would be appropriate for students and recent graduates
This is a binding contract, please read and understand the terms and conditions before signing as signed booking forms will not be cancelled 10 days after SAVANNAH TELECOM Management has received the registration form.
1. Terms of payment:
In order to secure your registration, payment is due in full upon receipt of invoice. Early registration is vital due to limited workshop space.
2. Right of Admission:
SAVANNAH TELECOM reserves the right to refuse admission to the conference where evidence of full payment cannot be shown.
3. Delegate Cancellation:
Provided the total fee has been settled, substitutions will be at no extra charge up till 7 days before the workshop date. Cancellations must be received in writing (14) days before the workshop in order to obtain a full credit voucher for our future events. Any cancellations received less than 14 days before the date of the conference, the full fee will be payable and no refunds or credit voucher will be given. If a delegate does not cancel and fails to attend the conference, he/she is liable for the full payment and no refund / credit voucher will be issued
4. SAVANNAH TELECOM Substitutions:
Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such SAVANNAH TELECOM reserves the right to alter /modify the advertised speakers/ topics if necessary and all delegates will be notified as soon as possible.
5.SAVANNAH TELECOM Cancellation & Postponement:
In the event that SAVANNAH TELECOM Business Consulting cancels an event, delegate payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future SAVANNAH TELECOM conference. This credit will be available for a year from the date of issue. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled conference, the delegate will receive a credit representing payments made towards a future SAVANNAH TELECOM conference & it will be available for 1 year from the date of issue. SAVANNAH TELECOM is not responsible for any loss/damage as a result of a substitution, alteration/cancellation /postponement of a conference